Flannel shirts are a quintessential fall basic! I paired this one with skinny cargo pants and distressed ankle boots for a comfy casual look that embraces the season without looking too scarecrow-ish.
Today I also wanted to take a moment to say thank you to three gracious bloggers who nominated me for awards during the month of October:
Liebster award from Life and Bows
Liebster award from The Urban Lioness
Sunshine award from A Life of Fun and Leisure
I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my blog, and to be nominated for an award by a fellow blogger is icing on the cake! Here are my answers to their questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to shop? Nordstrom
2. Are you a makeup junkie, a shoe-aholic, or other? shoe-aholic
3. What is your favorite topic to blog about? baking/cooking
4. What is your favorite clothing brand? This is a hard one! J. Crew for casual, Ann Taylor for work.
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? On vacation with my family.
6. What is your favorite hobby (aside from blogging!)? baking/cooking
7. Who is your favorite music artist/band? One of my favorites is Death Cab For Cutie.
8. Are you an early riser or a night owl? Night owl all the way!
9. Who is your favorite celebrity? I don’t have one… can I substitute my favorite movie? It’s Shawshank Redemption.
10. Do you follow the trends? Sometimes.
11. What’s your favorite type of shoe? Boots!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? I don’t have one, but I do love this quote from Thomas Edison: “The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.”
2. What is your favorite number? 2
3. What is your favorite animal? monkey
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? My twitter username is sn0wf1ake123. No FB account for my blog yet…
5. What is your favorite time of day? night
6. What is your favorite physical activity? running
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Coke
8. What is your favorite flower? peonies
9. What is your passion? Working hard and enjoying each and every day!
As an alternative to nominating specific blogs for these awards, I’d like to invite you to answer any of the above questions that interest you in the comments section. It’s been so much fun getting to know many of you through your comments and emails and I’d love to hear some of your answers!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.